The second Common Test of Update 1.9.1 is now available. Make sure to check out the upcoming changes and new features that are planned for the next patch. We already made adjustments, fixed issues, and changed things based on your feedback. So, give them another try, or test the new features for the first time and let us know what you think in the forum.
- HOW THE CT WORKS
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: The cut-off was made on May 3, so all players registered prior to May 2, 22:59 CEST (20:59 UTC) can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your bug reports and general feedback on the test version in the special thread on our forum.
- TEST CLIENT
In order to participate in the test using the Wargaming.net Game Center, use this link.
- The Wargaming.net Game Center will download all the additional data
- Start playing
CT 2 Patchnotes
- Fixed the issue of the incorrect animation size of the Tank Academy button on the Crew Training screen.
- Fixed the issue of centering the inscription “Your vehicle is seriously damaged!” during Boot Camp.
- Fixed the issue of the improperly functioning filter by Platoons on the Battle Results screen.
- Fixed the formatting of some localization strings.
- Fixed the issue of the animation of the Battle Pass progress indicator falling outside the Battle Pass icon.
- Fixed the issue of the incorrect icon for the standard configuration of the Panther II in the pop-up window of Session Statistics.
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed projection decals on a number of vehicles.
- Fixed the issue of the improperly displayed cart when purchasing customization elements without national emblems for at least one season.
- Fixed the issue of the missing plug in the gun base of the Concept 1В.
- Fixed the issue of incorrectly displayed Rate of Fire and Average Damage per Minute characteristics for the 37 mm Automatic SH-37 gun.
Fixed the issue of imbalanced spotting positions in the central area of the Fisherman’s Bay map.
- Fixed some technical issues.
Changes to the Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles
- Changed the vehicle durability with the A-20 mod. 1938 turret from 475 to 520 HP
- Changed the vehicle durability with the SP-3 turret from 500 to 560 HP
The second Common Test of Update 1.9.1 is now available. Make sure to check out the upcoming changes and new